Terms & Conditions
Legal Notice – Website Terms & Conditions
This disclaimer governs your use of all Team Relocations and associated company websites (‘Team’)* and by using these websites you accept these Terms & Conditions in full.
Information & Intellectual property rights
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website(s) and material on the website(s).
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from these website(s) for your own personal use, subject to the terms below.
You must not:
- publish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website
- show any material from the website in public
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website(s) for a commercial ends
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as Press Releases or Team Talk newsletters etc).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within relevant business activities.
The information is provided by Team and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website(s) and the information and services on these sites are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage.
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Team takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Team. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website(s) from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website(s).
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
Company name & Registered address
POCHE International Ltd.
Head office address: 4 Whitchurch Lane, HA8 6 LR, Edgware, United Kingom
Registered Number is: 14206480
email address: email@example.com